Job Vacancy Opened at John Snow Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The John Snow Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
John Snow Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The John Snow Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The John Snow Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of John Snow Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) seeks highly qualified and accomplished public health leaders and providers for the awarded United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/PEPFAR-funded Supporting an AIDS-Free Era (SAFE) Project in Zambia. The five-year project which is led by JSI in partnership with Abt Associates, and mothers2mothers, works to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission, while improving nutrition outcomes and family planning integration in three provinces: Central, Copperbelt, and North-Western. USAID/PEPFAR SAFE will work with the GRZ, private sector and civil society institutions at the national, provincial, and district level to increase access to ART for HIV positive adults and children, reduce the incidence of new infections, improve Nutritional Assessment, Counselling and Services (NACS) and family planning services, and increase the capacity of local health institutions to better serve affected populations.
Position: Provincial Nutrition Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
The purpose of this job is to improve the wellbeing of people on ART through nutrition assessment and counselling and services (NACS) support. The Provincial Nutrition Coordinator will be responsible for provincial and district-level coordination and technical guidance to HIV/AIDS and nutrition activities; and quality improvement of health and nutrition services. S/he will work closely with the Lusaka-based Senior Nutrition Advisor as well as other staff in Copper belt and North-western Provinces to ensure quality monitoring of nutrition activities. S/he will establish and maintain close and effective liaison with the staff of partners and other similar programs from provincial to community levels to facilitate flow of information and to stay abreast of current trends in nutrition and HIV/AIDS management. This position will report to the Provincial Clinical Director at the Province.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Use project materials to assess and manage nutritional needs of people on ART;
- Facilitate the provision of on the job training, coaching and mentorship to service providers so that they are better able to assess and diagnose malnutrition in people on ART and propose management regimens;
- Work with health and nutrition pre service training institutions;
- Provide materials and technical assistance to GRZ in Central Province DHOs;
- Assess and facilitate nutrition-related community-level interventions in Central Province;
- Liaise with other technical staff to coordinate activities and collaborate;
- Integrate patients’ NACS M&E systems into patients records and the continuum of care; and
- Ensure that lack of food is not used as an excuse for people to stop ART in SAFE supported areas in Central Province.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in nutrition or health related sciences;
- Degree in nutrition or any health related science is an added advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public health, including HIV/AIDS and nutrition assessments and counseling;
- Experience working with NGOs/CBOs highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in working with community based organizations implementing nutrition and other social services;
- Ability to facilitate learning in pre service training and among providers of health facility and community based nutrition services;
- Being able to work effectively with GRZ through PHO and DHOs and health facilities;
- Good oral and documentation communication skills;
- Computer literate especially in word, excel, power point and internet;
- People centred change agent and a unifying player in multisectoral teams; and
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to [email protected] In the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that reference the position in the subject line will be reviewed. Your application should consist of a cover letter (cover letter should include the last position held) and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 07 April, 2020
Please note that you do not need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
John Snow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the John Snow Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!