Job Vacancy Opened at Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To assist in providing legal support to Company and staff so that the company meets its legal obligations and to protect its interest
KEY RESULT AREA PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (MAIN DUTIES)
1. LEGAL DOCUMENTS: Assist in the preparation of legal documents and letters as required and ensure that these are accurate and legally sound
2. MANAGEMENT MEETINGS: Assist in providing accurate legal advice on less complex matters to managers and staff to ensure that decisions taken are legally
3. RESEARCH: Carry out research into legal issues and prepare reports on to support decision making
4. DOCUMENT FILLING: To assist with statutory fillings at Ministry of Lands, PACRA,ZRA
5. REPORTS: Prepare reports on findings and outcomes of research
6. POLICIES: Coordinates the implementation of technical policies and programmes of the LS-MFEZ.
EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors in Law from a reputable University
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Should possess excellent drafting skills
- Skilled in taking initiatives and being proactive
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to Human Resource and Administration Officer and submitted to [email protected] by the 17th July 2020.
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status, ethnicity
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!