Job Vacancy Opened at VITALITE Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The VITALITE Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
VITALITE Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The VITALITE Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The VITALITE Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of VITALITE Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Assistant (SSA) / Receptionist in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The SSA/ Receptionist will be responsible for providing excellent customer care, facilitating sales at our service centres and generating sales reports.
The SSA/ Receptionist will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks at the service centre:
- Selling VITALITE products.
- Performing cash and stock management.
- Providing excellent customer care and handling customer queries.
- Generating weekly sales reports.
- Communicating with our customers to encourage them to make payments.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the premises.
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be a team player.
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “How important is attitude in good customer care?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
Method of Application
Kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected], indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email or bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center at HQ, 15 Lubwa Road, Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Closing Date: 10th July 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VITALITE Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!