Job Vacancy Opened at VisionFind Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The VisionFind Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
VisionFind Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The VisionFind Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The VisionFind Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of VisionFind Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
VisionFund Zambia Limited is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of WorldVision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who is self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
INTERGRATION & AGRIBUSINESS MANAGER
Reporting to: The Chief Operations Officer
Location: Head Office–Lusaka
This is a key position for VF Zambia as it seeks to grow its existing agricultural lending to rural small holder farmers over the next five years. The Agribusiness Manager is responsible for both developing and implementing a business strategy for designing, financing and implementing this goal.
The successful candidate will apply his agricultural and finance experience to expand agricultural lending to all rural locations approved in the business plan and work with both WV Zambia and other strategic partners to ensure that VFZ is able to rapidly acquire and lend to large numbers of clients with products and processes that both meet farmer needs and ensure that the business unit provide effective income to the overall VF Zambia entity. As a member of the management team you are expected to provide a high level of both strategic and operational leadership to the senior leadership team and branch operations.
- To be responsible for acquiring quality agriculture and borrowing clients leveraging on implementing WVZ and other strategic partnership relationships as they relate to all financial service delivery systems. This includes developing new lending procedures and processes for delivering lending at scale to farmers.
- To be responsible for developing suitable agricultural products that manage effectively the risks related to weather and market uncertainty and the challenges that small holder farmer’s experience. At the same time implementing processes and policies that effectively drive efficiency and low cost provision of products while at the same time managing risk.
- To be responsible for timely collection of loan repayments due, effective management of risk through working with WVZ, insurance companies and other strategic partners to mitigate the risks related to extreme weather events and market fluctuations.
- To be responsible for managing new branches set up primarily for lending to farmers. These are rural based and will operate on different remuneration and staffing structures to reflect the different lending approach.
- Take the lead on behalf of the CEO in working with WVZ and other strategic partners in the agricultural sector including negotiating donor contracts and agreements and implementing of subsequent projects.
- To work with treasury to negotiate low cost Zambian Kwacha rate loans, especially from smallholder farmer targeted funds.
- Include partnership with WVZ
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree and preferably post graduate qualification in Agriculture Economics or Finance, rural or international development, social sciences, economics, banking or business administration.
- Microfinance/ banking experience 5 years in a senior/middle management role.
- Agricultural or rural development experience.
- Computer literacy and comfortable working with data.
- Ability to live and thrive in difficult operating environments.
- Cross cultural experience.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV to the address below clearly indicating the POSITION being applied for to the attention of:
The People & Culture Manager
Plot 6810, Chiwalamabwe road Olympia,
P.O. Box 33911
email: [email protected]
Closing date: 23rd March 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VisionFind Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!