Job Vacancy Opened at NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy for Application | How to Apply.
The NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The job holder facilitates efforts to institutionalize a Zambia National Public Health Institute (ZNPHI) that can coordinate essential public health functions in Zambia, including workforce development; disease surveillance; public health reference laboratory services; emergency preparedness and outbreak response; and health communications. Job holder will collaborate closely with Zambia’s national and sub-national governments (including the Ministry of Health and Provincial Health Offices), non-governmental organizations, and implementing partners supporting Global Health Security (GHS) activities. S/he serves as the primary CDC contact for internal (CDC) and external partners for all issues related to ZNPHI development and sustainability. The incumbent will monitor and evaluate progress of projects, identifying personnel, financial, leadership/management, logistical and technical challenges and recommending solutions to overcome obstacles and impediments to program progress. Position reports to the Epidemiology and Surveillance Team Lead/Surveillance Advisor within CDC Zambia.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of five (5) years of mid-to-senior level experience in planning and policy development, public health program management, or public health program implementation is required. Of these five years, at least two years must be in managerial role (this could include managing public health programs or partners).
JOB KNOWLEDGE: In depth knowledge of the organizational structure and functions of the Zambian health system, including the process of policy development, practices related to human resources, and the role of international organizations in supporting MOH and ZNPHI. Basic knowledge and understanding of public health surveillance, epidemiology, laboratory systems, emergency management and emergency response operations, and immunizations.
Master’s level degree(s) in Public Health, Business Administration, or Public Administration is required.
• Fluent English speaking/reading/writing is required.
• Good working knowledge of one local Zambian language (Bemba or Nyanja) is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to write clear, concise documents, reports, policies, plans, and technical papers. Capacity to organize and present information in written and oral forms.
Ability to work effectively as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills in an established culturally diverse environment. Ability to establish effective working relationships with governmental officials is critical. Computer proficiency in (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet) is required. Ability to track multiple concurrent projects and organize information across a range of internal and external partners is required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Lusaka, Zambia may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 21st October, 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the NPHI Coordinator at US Embassy Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!