Plan International Job Vacancies for Champions of Change Regional Coordinator Position & How to Apply.
The Plan International Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Plan International Recruitment 2019
The Plan International Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Plan International recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Job Positions 2019
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Safeguarding Children & young People and Gender Equality is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has programme areas (PAs) in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
Plan International Zambia is looking for an innovative, motivated, self-starter individual to fill the following vacancy:
Champions of Change Regional Coordinator (Lusaka) 1 Position (2 Year contract)
The role is part for the 18+ Programme on Ending Child, Early, and Forced Marriage in East and Southern Africa. The position is responsible for coordinating an effective and systematic process of building capacities of Country Offices to scale up the Champions of Change for Gender Equality and Girls Rights model. The Incumbent is also responsible for quality assurance, including monitoring and evaluation, during scaling up of the Champions of Change model across the Region of Eastern and Southern Africa (RESA), focusing on the Dutch government-funded framework programme which is being implemented in Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique, and Ethiopia.
He/she is key for building a social movement of young people to promote gender equality and girls’ rights as part of efforts to end child, early and forced marriage in the region. In addition, the position collaborates with the Global Champions of Change Programme as well as the Global Girls 2030 Team.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing guidance and technical support to Country Offices for the implementation of the Champions of Change Model and its different components: including training and capacity building materials, methodologies, and roll out of the Champions of Change M&E Framework.
- Popularise the Champions of Change model to existing networks and organisations working on gender equality
- Represent Plan within relevant forums and networks of key regional/Global – level players (including donors, strategic and organizational partners) in the field of gender equality, in order to increase Plan’s visibility in the area and position the organisation as a partner of choice.
- Be part of the global and RESA gender networks and support Plan’s Regional/Global training initiatives and promote the exchange of approaches across the region.
- Co-lead the implementation of Champions of Changes approach and tools providing support for their appropriation and mainstreaming in countries working and implementing the Champions of Change model.
- Identify and implement actions for the scaling up, sustainability, communications/dissemination and funding for Champions of Change model in the region
- Manage donor compliance conditions, through ensuring quality and timely reporting at the country level and regional level to all donors
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Child Protection (CPP) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GEI) are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Master’s Degree in social science
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in gender programming
- Knowledge of transformative gender equality approaches and their application within children´s rights-based approaches to development.
- Strong facilitation and training skills to take a team through full implementation of the Champions of Change model.
- Resource mobilization skills – proposal development and appraisals for programme work preferably in an NGO setting
All applications close Friday 6th September 2019. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Plan International Job Vacancies
Please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
All Applications should be addressed to;
The Country Human Resource Manager
Plan International Zambia
We provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organizational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.