Job Vacancy Opened at First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
First Alliance Bank is a dynamic and technologically Innovative Financial Institution in Zambia. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions among others:
- Designs and implements business plan and strategies to promote the attainment of the Bank’s financial objectives relating to ATMs, VISA and POS.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and examines risks relating to ATMs, VISA and POS.
- Ensure that the Bank’s brand message relating to ATMs, VISA and POS is consistent
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Responsible for digital marketing initiatives of the Bank
- Prepares presentations and materials for meeting corporate clients.
- Attends meetings and events.
- Evaluates needs and goals of potential clients.
- Prepares documentation. contracts and proposals for corporate clients,
- NGO’s and Government institutions.
- Assists and guides team members develop their skills.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Point of Sales/Merchant sales and Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Point of Sales/Merchant business development
- Experience in Digital Marketing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe is an added advantage
- Experience in banking sector is considered as an added advantage
- Ability to understand customer’s needs, Good interpersonal skills
- Commumcation and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application together with a detailed CV to the following email [email protected] not later than 25th JUNE 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Alliance Bank (Z) Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!