Job Vacancy Opened at Policy Monitoring And Research Centre for Application | How to Apply.
The Policy Monitoring And Research Centre Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Policy Monitoring And Research Centre Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Policy Monitoring And Research Centre recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Policy Monitoring And Research Centre jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Policy Monitoring And Research Centre Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Policy Monitoring and Research Centre (PMRC) is a public policy Think Tank. PMRC collaborates directly with Government, media, private sector, academia, Civil Society Organisations and general citizenry in its work.
PMRC is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambian candidates to fill the following position:
HEAD OF ACCOUNTS
JOB PURPOSE: To manage financial activities of the institution in order to achieve the financial goals and overall mandate.
REPORTING: The Head of Accounts reports to the Executive Director and will be a member of the management team. The Head of Accounts is expected to provide strategic leadership and take responsibility for all financial aspects of the institution, to enable optimal decision making for successful delivery of programmes.
- To prepare and implement annual budgets as well as provide parameters and other guidelines to Heads of
- Departments involved in submitting budgets.
- Prepare budgetary tracking systems for the institution.
- Ensure the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control in accordance with the institutional policies and procedures.
- Planning and controlling of funds to finance the institution’s programmes, operations and acquisition of assets.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and adherence to international Financial Reporting Standards.
- Take a leading role in preparing cost summaries.
- Supervise and manage the preparation of internal and external financial reports in a timely manner; This includes management accounts, budget performance analysis and preparation for internal and external audits.
- Support the implementation of the action plan to address external and internal audit recommendations.
- Capture transactions and reconcile all ledger transactions.
- Produce and disseminate the necessary procedures and guidelines to support the planning and monitoring process.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with financial controls and taxation for all financial transactions.
- Prepare payments and receive funds according to the Institution’s procedure requirements.
- Working closely with the Grants and Research team to ensure that all project funding proposals are properly costed.
- Prepare and maintain the asset register for the institution and projects.
- Reviewing of internal and strategic controls and risk assessments.
- Assist in the provision of information for financial audits and implementations of audit recommendations.
- Monitor expenditure against project agreements (Grants).
- Payroll Management Supervision.
- Ensure that value for money is achieved for financial transactions entered into by the institution.
- Ensure financial operations and practices are in compliance with the Public Finance and Management Act of2022 and other legislations relevant to the operations of the institution.
- ACCA, CIMA, Degree in Accounting or ZICA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 Credits with Mathematics and English Language
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Member of ZICA.
- Experience working with donor funded projects.
- Knowledge of international accounting and administration procedures.
- Sound knowledge of risk management framework.
- Proven project management and team leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of principles of good corporate governance and strong work ethics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send or drop applications in sealed envelopes clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR THE POSITION OF HEAD OF ACCOUNTS” together with certified copies of educational and professional certificates, NRC and curriculum vitae with at least three (3) referees to the undersigned on or before 17th May,2022.
POLICY MONITORING AND RESEARCH CENTRE
PRIVATE BAG KL10
CENTRAL STATISTICS OFFICE ANNEX
BUILDING, CORNER OF JOHN MBITA AND
NATIONALIST ROADS, OPPOSITE RIDGEWAY
NB: Please do not send applications via email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Policy Monitoring And Research Centre Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!