Job Vacancy Opened at RETAIL Food Company for Application | How to Apply.
The RETAIL Food Company Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
RETAIL Food Company Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The RETAIL Food Company recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The RETAIL Food Company jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of RETAIL Food Company Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the managing the entire restaurant team, maintaining operational standards, safe guarding restaurant assets and customer service.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts shift meetings with team members
- Ensure operational standards are implemented in the restaurant.
- Conducts opening and closing as well as mid-morning inspections.
- Assist Managers with financial procedures of the restaurant (Cash ups, handling floats, banking)
- Assist with Conducting weekly evaluations and action plans
- Compile reports re sales turnover, and sales mix Management, restaurant stock level according to laid down procedure (ordering, receiving, stock control and stock takes)
- Helps to Motivate and develop team members
- Handling of workplace procedures
- Assist the managers to Provide on job coaching and mentoring of crew to ensure desired skill levels
- Interfaces with customers and resolve queries Ensure a friendly and hospitable restaurant atmospheres Manages by example Conducts daily and weekly staff meetings.
- Supervising of Junior Employees by ensuring all staff report on time to prepare for the day
- Ensuring sales are accurately captured on the POS
- Assist with the monitoring and controlling of stock movements in and out of storage facilities.
- Ensuring quality control over meals prepared within the restaurant.
- Reporting to the manager on daily sales summaries for all items sold.
- Ensuring that there is excellent customer service delivery by all staff.
- Maintaining a link between the restaurant and all external suppliers to ensure ordered goods are delivered on time.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by direct supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Should have a certificate in Business administration or Certificate in a hospitality course.
- Should be sober minded and a quick learner
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Should be proactive and innovative
- Must be computer literate
- Good customer service management skills
- Must have one year supervisory experience in hospitality industry.
Experience in using Aura/Pilot/ GAAP is added advantage.
Kindly send your applications by close of business (12:00hrs) on 20th. March 2020.
Method of Application
Attach your CV, Grade 12 Results, application letter and other supporting documents as one file to support your application to [email protected].
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the RETAIL Food Company Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!