Job Vacancy Opened at Send a Cow Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Send a Cow Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Send a Cow Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Send a Cow Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Send a Cow Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Send a Cow Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Founded by Christian farmers in the United Kingdom (UK), Send a Cow is an international Non-Governmental development organisation with a difference. It works hand in hand with some of Africa’s poorest communities. It provides a proven package of ongoing support and practical training on Gender and social inclusion, Sustainable organic agriculture, and Enterprise development, to ensure some of Africa’s most marginalised people have the confidence, knowledge and skills to help themselves out of poverty and hunger.
Job Context: Send a Cow Zambia with support from the Send a Cow UK, will be implementing a 12 months Gender and Nutrition research project in Shibuyunji District. The main purpose is to adapt a gender-inclusive social and behaviour change tool to facilitate changes in household (HH) decision-making and behaviour on nutrition.
This role will be reporting directly to the THM Facilitator with dotted lines to Country Director.
1. Assist the THM Project Facilitator in all aspects of the research project, which includes but not limited to; organize and facilitate Study Circle sessions; carry out household follow-ups; ensure gender mainstreaming; data collection using project designed tools.
2. Use Transformative Household Methodology for nutrition enhancement.
3. Capture all learning including the intended outcomes and the unintended negative consequences.
4. Timely report writing and submission.
5. Establish and re-inforce interpersonal relationships at personal and group levels.
6. Through THM, facilitate community dialogues that aims at facilitating behaviour change that enables realization nutrition benefits for the whole family.
7. Facilitate conversations around gender based workload and access/control over resources within the home, families and develop an action plan to balance inequalities.
8. Work closely with government and community based stakeholders.
9. Perform any other duties as required.
How to apply
Please visit our website on www.sendacow.org/careers
- Fill in the Application form .
- Please also answer, in no more than one side of A4, the following question: What are your three most significant achievements?
Method of Application
Please send your completed application form and three key achievements to [email protected] by 18th March, 2020.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 23rd March, 2020.
At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Send a Cow Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!