Job Vacancy Opened at RighttoCare for Application | How to Apply.
The RighttoCare Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
RighttoCare Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The RighttoCare recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The RighttoCare jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of RighttoCare Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Closing date: 10th July 2020
Position: Data Capturer x1
Contact Person: John Nasilele
Contact email: [email protected]
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: 1 year 4 months
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Job grade: TBA
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Development studies, social work or other relevant social science
- Certificate in electronic data management or equivalent is an added advantage.
- 1-year experience in field data extraction/collection activities.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in data entry experience using electronic format such as Survey CTO, Open Data Kit (ODK) etc.
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers.
- Experience in field data collection activities especially in child health programs/projects such as early childhood development; early childhood education; and child nutrition
- Basic computer skills in MS Excel and Word.
Technical and Bevahioural Competencies
- Strong communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Knowledgeable about best practices in data collection, collation, extraction and storing
- Ability to work with others to ensure wider impact of research
- English (verbal and written)
- Tonga and Nyanja (verbal and/or written)
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of data.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure project database and status logs are kept updated.
- Working with the project technical team to develop and implement project data collection/extraction, collation and storing tools
- Ensure timely and accurate data extraction/collection and collation from field registers and reporting forms into electronic format using a tablet and computer
- Maintain and update workflow record regarding data extraction completed and extraction pending.
- Identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant project staff where necessary.
- Contribute to the improvement of data capturing/extraction tools.
- Assist in the review of routine data and the methods of extracting it and attend to data queries
- Handling additional duties assigned by implementation team.
- Working with the Provincial M&E Coordinator and Data Quality Officer to implement data quality assurance and quality improvement tools
- Participate in team meetings
- Create and maintain contact with health facility staff and SMAGs in project sites
- Maintain confidentiality of project data in line with regulatory requirements for research involving human subjects
- Collaborate with M&E coordinator and Data Quality Officer to implement routine data extraction plan
- Assisting with liaising with other SUpErCDZ project sites and teams to insure harmonization of implementation activities and data extraction as appropriate.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3 August, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the RighttoCare Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!