Job Vacancy Opened at Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Project HOPE is currently seeking a Digital Health Officer to support the USAID/Zambia funded Cooperative Agreement for Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA) in Lusaka, Eastern, and Western Zambia. The project will be implemented in partnership with Center for infectious Disease Research Zambia (CIDRZ) and will accelerate and sustain HIV epidemic control in Zambia through the delivery of high-impact HIV prevention, care and support services to Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (VCA) and their families. Project HOPE is a consortium sub-partner for CIDRZ, the prime implementer of the 5 years USAID funded project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to the Strategic Information Manager, the Digital Health Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeeping of the electronic data capture system that is based on data entry from multiple entry points. The Digital Health Officer will have an overall responsibility in establishing and maintaining data quality checks in the system. The Digital Health Officer will be leading the design and implementation of data interoperability process between community-based database (Electronic Case Management and CommCare) and facility-based database (ePMS). The Digital Health Officer will work with the M&E team and will have technical leadership role in supporting MEL Officers.
Support to electronic Case Management and other tablet-based data capture
- Building local capacity of SDVCA staff in Health Informatics and Electronic Case Management;
- Field Staff Electronic Case Management orientation and training;
- Update the Electronic Case Management database with revisions as needed and provide Electronic Case Management support;
- Develop data validation/quality check rules to be included in Electronic Case Management training;
- Support Management and M&E with report development and updated information on the different programs.
- Create outputs to be imported into DevResults and other database systems as required;
- Data Quality
a) Develop data quality check schedule and checklist.
b) Define and monitor the roles and responsibilities for project staff that will have any attachment with Electronic Case Management.
c) Perform regular audits and review of DMO work plan. As well as provide feedback to DMOs on their progress and issues identified.
d) Development of data validation logic for the identification of issues and aid in Data Quality (DQ).
- Define user requirements on project dashboards.
- Generate custom project dashboard for reporting (counts, simple tables and charts).
- Develop and test dashboard for results of rules set.
- Define user requirements on complex/interactive outputs.
- Develop complex and interactive reports that reflect multiple levels of disaggregation or multiple variable associations.
- Maintain continuous contact with HOPE Headquarters M&E staff, ensure that HOPE Headquarters personnel are informed about important programme developments and issues of concern to programme operations and safeguarding of Project HOPE’s assets and reputation, including technical, administrative and financial programme aspects;
- Technical lead in the development and monitoring of IT related service agreements in Health Informatics.
- Provide technical advice and support to IT related activities
- Support staff in the development of research papers, articles and analysis on project data.
- Fulfil other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably assigned by the Strategic Information Manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree/qualifications in computer sciences, IT, or related field and medical, public health and or social science;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in programming and data management;
- Certified in Oracle programming as well as advanced knowledge in SQL;
- Experience with multiple electronic data systems;
- Working knowledge of Statistical software packages including STATA, SPSS or SAS;
- The incumbent must have extensive experience in user-friendly database design, database integration from different platforms;
- Experienced in health data to inform health program decision making through machine learning;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation in a governmental agency or non-governmental organization;
- Experience in health program management involving collaboration between CSO/NGOs and government agencies;
- Experience living/working in a developing country setting;
- Demonstrable leadership, organizational, communication skills
- English fluency including excellent written English required;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with field and home office staff to ensure quality and productivity.
- Good team motivation skills including training, presentations, mentoring and skills transfer.
- Demonstrated communication skills, verbal and written. Writing skills should include routine program status and activity reports,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Proficiency with IT, presentation and report writing capability.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, function as team/project leader, and work with a minimum of supervision and direction.
- Think creatively and critically about pro and activities, in order to challenge the status quo and promote continuous improvement.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Physical demands: Must be mobile in an office environment and able to use standard office equipment, must be able to communicate in verbal and “Mitten form, and must be able to travel internationally;
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Typical office environment with exposure to a minimal noise level; and·
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
Method of Application
You can apply with your CV/Résumé, Cover Letter to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!