Job Vacancy Opened at Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) for Application | How to Apply.
The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is a body corporate established by an Act of Parliament, the Securities Act, No. 41 of 2016, with an objective of inter alia regulating and developing the Zambian Capital Markets. The SEC is responsible for the supervision and development of the Capital Markets in Zambia as well as the licensing of financial intermediaries, the registration of securities to be issued and the authorization of market transactions.
SEC, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for position of Manager Administration and Procurement
To provide support to the Director-Finance and Administration in matters relating to the development and implementation of effective human resource, administrative policies, procurement procedures and programmes which effectively support the achievement of the Commission’s goals and objectives The Administration and Procurement Manager will play a critical role in many parts of a business’s operations. This entails working with other Managers and staff members in each of the business’ directorates .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Result Area / Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
Human Resource Policies and Procedures
Assists the Director Finance and Administration to develop, revise and implement value adding human resource policies and procedures, including training and development, recruitment and selection, compensation, job satisfaction and retention, succession planning, wellness as well as disciplinary and grievance policies and procedures. Human resources department set the tone for the entire organization . From employee relations to payroll and compliance issues, the HR department will help ensure that an organization runs smoothly, and the Manager Administration and procurement is at the helm. The Administration Manager will, among other duties and responsibilities :
1) Develops and implements strategic plans for the Commission’s administration function
2) Ensures staff matters are effectively reported to Management and the Board to facilitate for strategic leadership regarding human resources issues with the view of positioning the Commission as a preferred employer
3) Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
4) Ensure job descriptions are up to-date and compliant with all local and international regulations
5) Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
6) Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
7) Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
8) Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
9) Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
10) Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
11) Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
12) Maintain HR systems and processes ,Oversee performance and salary reviews
13) Provide support and guidance to Commission staff
14) Undertake studies and analyze trends in compensation and benefits
15) Design and implement employee retention strategies
16) Design and implement a succession plan
Administration Policies and Procedures
1) Guiding the organization’s activities
2) Identifying opportunities to improve business policies or objectives
3) Ensuring the Commission is operating securely and effectively
4) Preparing and reviewing operational reports
5) Leading and/or participating in meetings
6) Maintaining all policies and procedures manuals
7) Hiring and training administrative staff
8) Delegating tasks to administrative assistants
9) Ensuring personnel folders for new hires are created
10) Monitoring and projecting staffing needs
11) Overseeing department budget planning and development
12) Managing and maintaining all department databases
13) Develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams and departments
Conditions of Service
1) Interprets the Commission’s conditions of service for all categories of staff as well as the rules and regulations governing the same.
1) Handles disciplinary cases and grievances and provides timely advice to line managers and employees
Training and Development
1) Oversees the development and implementation of annual staff training plans and provides advice on training and development aimed at improving the competence of commission staff.
2) Coordinates subscriptions to professional bodies
Office Maintenance & Cleaning
1) Ensures proper maintenance and cleaning of offices and surroundings to promote a conducive working environment.
1) Provides employee welfare services as provided for in the conditions of service.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!