Job Vacancy Opened at UNV LTD for Application | How to Apply.
The UNV LTD Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
UNV LTD Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The UNV LTD recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The UNV LTD jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of UNV LTD Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- Provides effective support to agro processing:
- Provide technical assistance to identification, procurement and operationalization of processing equipment;
- Support post-harvest and value addition activities of the project;
- Ensure that necessary capacity is built for the target group that will be participating in processing and value addition activities;
- Work closely with the market aggregation cluster to ensure goods that are being processed meet expectations of consumers;
- Support training activities of the staff and beneficiaries in the target districts including publication of manuals and training materials
- Supports alternative livelihoods interventions:
- Advise on high impact alternative livelihood activities;
- Identifies bottlenecks affecting implementation of alternative livelihoods and propose strategies to address the issues and accelerate implementation;
- Monitor implementation of alternative livelihoods and processing activities of the project;
- Liaise closely with the procurement specialist to ensure smooth implementation of all processing activities;
- Establish and maintain close links with the relevant institutes involved in the Project and ensure their compliance with all relevant requirements and adherence to Government and UNDP procedures in implementing the processing and alternative livelihood activities;
- Prepare, present and maintain status reports for processing and alternative livelihood activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Processing, Alternative Livelihoods or related fields;
- A Master’s degree in the required fields will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of progressive processing and alternative livelihood operations;
- 5 years of project management experience in related fields;
- Hands on experience on small scale processing and alternative livelihoods;
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Agro processing;
- Alternative livelihood.
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
Method of Application
Closing Date : 27 April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the UNV LTD Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!