Job Vacancy Opened at JICA Hope Project for Application | How to Apply.
The JICA Hope Project Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
JICA Hope Project Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The JICA Hope Project recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The JICA Hope Project jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of JICA Hope Project Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambia has been accepting refugees from neighbouring countries as national policy, called “Zambia Initiative”. Subsequently, the government decided of revocation of recognition of refugee status for Angolan refugee in 2012, and Rwandan refugee in 2013, respectively, in the situation of recovering political stability. As a result of these, almost 21 million of refugees has self-repatriated to their countries of origin. However, some of refugees refused the self-repatriation and has been staying in the refugee settlement. In 1994, Zambia government announced a policy of local integration for Angolan and Rwandan refugee by provision for issuing residency permit and land for resettlement.
To support Zambian government initiative for local integration of former refugees in Mayukwayukwa and Meheba, both Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Zambian government have agreed on the launch of new project “The Project for Promoting Local Integration of Former Refugees in Mayukwayukwa and Meheba”
In order for the Project’s activities, in collaboration with the Project members (Japanese experts and Zambian staff members), and especially under the supervision of the Japanese expert, the Livelihood Improvement Officer shall supervise Zambian Staff Member in Kaoma. The incumbent shall understand overall project activities and support livelihood activities to improve beneficiaries’ quality of life.
3. Duty Station
Kaoma or Mayukwayukwa Project Office
4. Job Purpose
This project aims to contribute to promote the Local Integration for former refugees in Mayukwayukwa and Meheba resettlement schemes by developing the following approaches; 1) an approach for resident-oriented resettlement planning, 2) an approach for improving livelihood that encompasses inclusive market-oriented agriculture with better household management, 3) enhance information sharing and coordination among the Government and donor agencies for resource mobilization. Under this project, the incumbent shall be responsible for implementing livelihood activities to improve the quality of life.
<AsKaoma Field Office Management>
- Under supervision of Japanese Experts, supervise entire project activities, especially in Kaoma.
- Incumbent shall supervise Zambian staff in Kaoma.
- Incubent shall operate accounting job for supporting project
- Under supervision of Japanese Experts, incumbent support and implement the livelihood activities, especially by means of agriculture, for promoting local integration scheme.
- The incumbent shall independently work for improving beneficiaries’ quality of life.
① Essential qualification
- Undergraduate Degree (Agricultural Sciences / Business administration for agriculture management)
- At least 5 years of work experience
- At least 1 years of management position and supervise experience of staff
- Working experience with agricultural related project
- Excellent proficiency of English (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking)
- Good proficiency of local Zambian language
- Leadership and independently work skill
- Respect multi-cultural environment
- Respect Refugee and Former Refugee people
② Desirable qualification
- Post graduate degree related agriculture sciences, business field is strong asset.
- Work with / at Government or International Organization are assets.
- Working experience in Marketing, logistics or value chain are assets.
- Proficiency of local languages of Angolan and Rwandan are asset.
Method of Application
Only those candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, CV and a description on why you think you are the best candidate (maximum one sheet of A4 size paper) by e-mail to; [email protected] stating “Recruitment of Livelihood Improvement Officer” in the subject line. Deadline for submission of applications is 26th March, 2020, at 17:00 hours.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the JICA Hope Project Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!