Job Vacancy Opened at World Learning for Application | How to Apply.
The World Learning Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
World Learning Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The World Learning recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The World Learning jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Learning Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
USAID’s Teaching for Transformation (T4T) seeks to strengthen the capacity of Zambia’s pre-service teacher training institutions to produce teachers equipped with instructional skills to improve student learning outcomes. The Pre-Service Teacher Education Adviser will be responsible for providing technical guidance and coordinating program activities among stakeholders including consortium partners, Ministry of General and Higher Education, university and college leadership, departmental leads, and individual faculty/lecturers to ensure updated curriculum and courses are adopted; to build strong ties among universities/colleges, demonstration schools, and the community; and to ensure systems within colleges of education can sustain and advance improvement initiatives.
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project.
• Support faculty and lecturer capacity development and university/college system strengthening;
• Assist in the oversight and monitoring of program activities and operations, and ensure reports, work plans, and other program deliverables are timely and of high quality;
• Act as advisor to the T4T Chief of Party on program design changes throughout the life of the project;
• Manage and supervise team of local and international staff and consultants; set timelines and goals for team product development and implementation;
• Mentor program teams to produce quality work and build capacity over time;
• In coordination with technical experts at World Learning HQ, assist World Learning with developing mentoring and coaching materials, and strategies for COE lectures, along with organizing and supporting their targeted ongoing professional development;
• Provide support to the practicum and to the establishment of demonstration schools;
• Manage action research and create feedback loops for decision making;
• Work with select universities, colleges, and relevant Government of Zambia entities in the introduction and implementation of a sustainable and scalable pre-service teacher education program;
• Work with university departments/faculties and colleges to measure effectiveness of interventions;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant field such as education, higher education, primary education or literacy;
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the successful implementation and operations oversight of donor-funded education or systems strengthening programming; with previous experience in a senior technical or management role for a donor-funded development project of similar size and scope, preferably in Zambia or similar context;
• Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build consensus and navigate complex operating environments, including demonstrated experience managing and supervising financial, administrative, and procurement personnel;
• Strong knowledge of the education sector in Zambia, in particular. primary education and literacy;
• Knowledge of pre-service, university- and college-level training of future teachers, and the curricula included in such fields of study;
• Proven experience designing and rolling out curricula at the university- and/or college levels for teacher pre-service training;
• Capacity to build skills and knowledge of local staff and manage programmatic and operations teams;
• Familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards, and demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and reporting requirements;
• Professional level of verbal and written fluency in English; Zambia Nationals preferred;
• Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Learning Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!