Job Vacancy Opened at Bank of Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Bank of Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bank of Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Bank of Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Bank of Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bank of Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To ensure that the Bank of Zambia only designates payment systems/businesses that operate in a safe and efficient manner; evaluate payment systems product/service applications submitted by licensed entities; research and develop a robust payment systems policy and regulatory framework; and coordinate payment systems developments in line with international best practice.
- Receive and evaluate designation and product applications in accordance with the National Payment Systems Act and laid down procedures.
- Prepare designation and product application evaluation report for consideration by management.
- Oversee orderly restructuring or winding up of payment service providers to ensure smooth functioning of the national payment system.
- Carry out research on payment systems and draft concept and policy papers.
- Carry out research on FinTechs and review/develop regulatory framework.
- Develop and implement policies, standards, guidelines, rules, and regulations in the payment, clearing and settlement area.
- Initiate review of the National Payment Systems Act and subsidiary regulations in line with international best practices regional initiatives.
- Prepare reports that analyses current regulatory framework and provide recommendations of required amendments.
- Draft the National Payment Systems Vision and Strategy document.
- Initiate and monitor progress on the activities under the National Payment Systems Vision and Strategy, National Financial Inclusion Strategy and other policy documents.
- Prepare and make presentations to various stakeholders on research findings, topical issues, evaluation reports etc.
- Prepare statistical and non-statistical periodic and adhoc reports highlighting observations and recommendations to ensure management is well informed for effectual decision making.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA (in economics, finance, banking, ICT, or law) or ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CIOB
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Good knowledge in economics, banking, ICT, law or finance knowledge
- Strong analysis and writing abilities
- Experience in relevant field and in reputable organization
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of payments systems
- Ability to work well in a team, share technical knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge and research experience
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- ICT skills
- Problem solving skills.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that the positions are on Fixed Term Contracts of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bank of Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!