Job Vacancy Opened at ExpressCredit Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The ExpressCredit Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
ExpressCredit Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The ExpressCredit Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The ExpressCredit Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ExpressCredit Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Job Mission: To effectively manage the collections unit for ExpressCredit Zambia and ensure revenue from debtors is being collected properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely and effective collections of all amounts that fall due
- Manage the preparation and submission of expected collection files for all clients on each specified cutoff dates
- Maintain submission tracking schedules to indicate which client has been invoiced that month and for how much
- Ensure all invoiced amounts are received on specified due date
- Ensure all collected amounts are accounted for within the month in which they are received
- Prepare reconciliation files between bank and the system monthly in conjunction with the finance department
- Ensure effective management of the company arrears management as provided for in the credit policy
- Ensure clients that fall behind are follow-up immediately and remedial measures are instituted immediately
- Effectively monitor and maintain accurate loan and age analysis files and ensure accurate loan classification as provided for in the company credit policy
- Escalate to legal all amounts that remain unpaid as provided for in the credit policy
- Manage and adhere to the internal service level agreements
- Actively support your team’s growth through training, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching
- Supervise the debt recovery team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to management committees
- Ensure compliance to all regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance, Accounting, Business or the equivalent
- 2 Years of experience in related field preferably in a Micro Finance institution
- Demonstrated experience in collection and debt
- Demonstrated strong data analysis skills and Investigative skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and Stress management skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Deadline for submission 26th February 2020!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ExpressCredit – one team with one dream to bring an added value to all our clients in Africa!
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26th Feb. 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ExpressCredit Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!