Job Vacancy Opened at Zambart for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambart Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambart Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambart recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambart jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambart Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambart a research-focused non-governmental organisation that conducts research on HIV and Tuberculosis to help control and mitigate the impact of the dual epidemic. Zambart staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication and counselling.
To support our research activities, we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Peer Support Group Facilitator on a part time basis requiring a maximum of 3 hours per day.
Location: Kanyama Community (10 positions)
The Insaka Project will involve setting up support groups using mobile phone messaging via a messaging application for young women who are pregnant, living with HIV and are attending Kanyama First level Hospital antenatal clinics in Lusaka. The support group will run for a period of five months.
As an Insaka Peer Support Group Facilitator, your primary task will be engaging directly with a group of 10 young pregnant women living with HIV on the Rocket Chat mobile phone platform to help facilitate their access to information and peer/ social support by encouraging conversation & discussion about living healthy, fulfilling lives.
General aim of the position
- Take an active role in the recruitment of study participants
- To facilitate mobile phone support groups
Cooperation and Reporting Relationships
- Reports directly to the Study Manager
- Facilitate conversation about topics surrounding healthy living including on HIV , ARVs , pregnancy and breastfeeding on the support group.
- Provide appropriate information to support group members regarding where and how they can access other HIV services which may not be a focus of the study (e.g., nutrition support for HIV positive people, specialized counselling for gender-based violence and alcoholism)
- Provide on-going psychosocial support for ART adherence to those on ART if requested or connect to available community ART groups in the community if eligible.
- Be aware of risk of conflict and possible mechanisms for managing this.
- To manage minor conflict that may arise on the support group
- Report major conflicts to the core team as soon as possible for assistance in dealing with it.
- Any other duties as maybe be assigned by the supervisor
- Must be grade 12
- Be female and aged between 18 and 35 years old
- Has been pregnant before
- Be trained and licensed in Psycho-social Counselling with a minimum 1 year working as a counsellor
- Be able to speak, read and write English and be conversant with local languages
- Be willing to undertake training according to national or study requirements
- Must be a resident of Kanyama and be familiar with the community
- Must be able to maintain client confidentiality
- Familiar with the Health facility Ante-natal clinic processes
- Previous experience as a home-based caregiver, treatment support worker, clinic volunteer, health educator or community health worker is beneficial
- People living with HIV who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply
- Some experience in research will be an added advantage
- Experience in conducting interviews will be an added advantage
This appointment is for a part-time 5 months contract.
Method of Application
Only applicants who meet the criteria for the above position should submit their application letters, CV and certificates to The Human Resources Manager, Zambart Head Office situated at Ridgeway Campus P. O Box 50697 Lusaka or [email protected], stating in the reference the study site and position you are applying for e.g. Project Insaka Study – Application for employment as Peer Support Group Facilitator– Kanyama.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 23rd March 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambart Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!