Job Vacancy Opened at Zambart for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambart Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambart Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambart recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambart jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambart Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambart is a research institution known internationally for cutting edge applied and interdisciplinary research on urgent public health issues. Zambart’s mission is to provide evidence based research to influence policy. Zambart staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication and counselling. Zambart’s head office is located at Ridgeway Campus, the University of Zambia.
Study Title: Bringing Down Hurdles for Female Genital Schistosomiasis Access to Care; A Multi-Country Socio-Structural Integrated Approach to Developing A Community-Based Teaching Platform.
Study Summary: The study will evaluate the impact of a community-based teaching intervention that addresses stigma and other socio-structural barriers on the promotion of female genital schistosomiasis (FGS) screening and health-seeking behaviours nested in broader sexual and reproductive health (SRH) prevention services.
We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Research Study Manager
The Research Study Manager will be based at Zambart head office in Lusaka whose primary role is to manage and lead the day-to-day operations of the study in line with established study work plans and goals.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures/ Field Manuals
- Training and supervision study personnel
- Management of all study resources, planning, and coordination of the fieldwork.
- Review protocols, study plans, data analysis plans and data management plans
- Preparation of reports on the study activities
- Writing scientific papers and study related policy briefs
- Minimum Degree in Development Studies, Environmental Health or any other linked social science or health related qualification
- Master Degree in Public Health will be added advantage
- Experience conducting or implementing community-based research and/or education participatory activities
- Strong communications skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- Proven problem-solving skills and exceptional stakeholder relations with both internal and external parties
- Strong supervisory and resource management skills
- Organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement, high ethical standards, and operational focus
- Proven ability to achieve results
Method of Application
Only applicants who meet the criteria for the above positions should submit their application letter stating in the reference the position they are applying for, CV and certificates to [email protected], OR by post to The Human Resource Manager, Zambart House, UNZA Ridgeway Campus, Nationalist Road, P.O. Box 50697, Lusaka, Zambia
Closing Date: 3rd July 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambart Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!