Lancet Laboratory Zambia Job Vacancies for Courier/Driver Position & How to Apply.
The Lancet Laboratory Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Lancet Laboratory Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Lancet Laboratory Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Lancet Laboratory Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lancet Laboratory Zambia Job Positions 2019
LANCET LABORATORY ZAMBIA is looking to employ an individual on a
1YR FIXED TERM CONTRACT for Courier/Driver x 1 Position (Motor vehicle/bike Driver)
This positions will be based at Lusaka Main Laboratory
COURIER/DRIVER X 1
Key Competency Requirements
- Minimum Grade 10 (Preferably Grade 12)
- Appropriate Drivers’ License (Both drivers and motor-bike/scooter drivers’ license)
- One (1) year driving experience
- Training in Mechanics will be an added advantage
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills (English and local Language)
- Must be familiar with Lusaka area and surrounding areas
Key Job Responsibilities
- Deliver reports and collect specimens from outlying clinics, supporting doctors, clients, hospitals and laboratories according to set schedules/routes, to facilitate adherence to agreed turnaround times (TAT).
- Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to ensure records are kept for tracking purposes.
- Maintain safe working conditions as per Quality Assurance Standards and Utilise Protective wear to ensure own safety and adherence to the Healthy and Safety regulations policy.
- Completes incident and accident reports and submit to Management to ensure insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
- Deliver equipment, stores and media to Lancet Laboratories Zambia as needed to ensure continuity of service.
- Maintain the motor vehicle by refuelling, cleaning and ensuring it is in good working order to supply a reliable transport service
- Complete log-book to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (vehicles, motor-bike, petrol card, uniform, etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.
- Maintain confidentiality, professionalism.
- Maintains cleanliness of Lancet vehicles
How to Apply For Lancet Laboratory Zambia Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send a copy of CV, qualifications, driver’s license copy/copies, Copy of Identity document to (NRC) : [email protected]
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Closing date is Friday, 13th September 2019. Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 30th September 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lancet Laboratory Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.