DAI Global LLC Job Vacancies for Grant and Procurement Manager Position & How to Apply.
The DAI Global LLC Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
DAI Global LLC Recruitment 2019
The DAI Global LLC Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that DAI Global LLC recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of DAI Global LLC Job Positions 2019
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.
The Scaling Up Nutrition Program is a cross-ministry and multi-donor program to reduce stunting in Zambia through implementation of the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) 1,000 Most Critical Days Program.
SUN TA will provide support and direct technical assistance to sub-national local government departments in target districts to plan, implement, coordinate, and monitor integrated nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific activities to reduce the rate of stunting among Zambian children under two and improve the nutritional status of pregnant and lactating mothers. USAID has identified two main objectives that address stunting, including (1) Adequate Quantity and Quality of Dietary Intake among Target Groups; and (2) Adequate Health Conditions for Biological Utilization of Nutrients. SUN TA interventions will increase access and availability of safe, diverse, nutritious food; adoption of better child feeding and household hygiene practices; and access to improved health, water and sanitation services. The project will prioritize sustainability by improving intra-household joint decision making and building the capacity of local government and their stakeholders to ensure coordination, accountability, and learning, following the Scaling Up Nutrition model.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
The Grants and Procurement Manager oversees and conducts the procurement of goods and services for the project. He/she will play a pivotal role in ensuring integrity, fairness, and transparency in procurement processes, as well as adherence to policies, procedures, and controls. The position will procure across a variety of industry sectors and engage in contract management, dispute resolution, and relationship and vendor management.
Additionally, the Grant and Procurement Manager will manage all aspects of grant solicitation, review, and award, as well as portfolio administration of Direct Implementation (DI) activities and subcontract awards in compliance with USAID regulations and DAI policies. DI conditions are defined as situations when district resources fall short, creating a priority gap, and/or when there’s insufficient capacity within a district to implement a selected priority intervention in a timely manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure integrity, fairness, accuracy, and transparency in procurement processes.
- Ensure and enforces compliance with DAI and USAID policies and regulations.
- Participate in activity planning to prepare for required procurements
- Through market research efforts, identify and qualify potential suppliers (and products/services). Ensure that beneficial, ethical, and open supplier relationships are created and maintained per DAI and USAID procurement policies
- Assist technical and other non-procurement staff in understanding the requirements for submitting accurate and thorough requisitions, cost estimates, statements of work, or to determine other technical specifications
- Oversee solicitation bids and quotes from vendors in adherence with policies and approved requisitions and project procurement plans
- Liaise and ensures regular communication between the operations team and the technical team to plan for and provide the documentation necessary to issue payments for procurement activities
- Determine appropriate source selection methods for complex procurements in compliance with regulations and policies.
- Prepare cost evaluation data, and source selection documentation
- Monitor, track, and expedite project procurement activities and delivery status of goods and services
- Conduct price/cost reasonability analyses
- Review requisition documentation, cost estimates, statements of work, etc.
- Ensure that complete procurement-related backup documentation is maintained and submitted for payments.
- Perform regular spot reviews of procurement files to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Assist and collaborates in external or internal audits as necessary.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Finance and Administration for successful achievement of procurement objectives
- Work with WASH Expert, Smallholder Livelihoods Expert, Nutrition and Child Health Expert, and Monitoring and Learning Expert to prepare and submit requests for Direct
- Implementation to USAID as key needs and gaps are identified.
- Develop the format and procedure manual for Direct Implementation Concept Notes.
- Provide policy guidance for program staff on grants and DI activities, as well as grantees, to ensure adherence to grant management policies and successful implementation of SUN TA objectives.
- Participate in work planning and activity planning to prepare for grants and subcontract activities.
- Ensure that Concept Notes, requests for DI support, subcontracts, as well as grant applications and related solicitations are accurate, complete, and compliant with DAI policies and USAID regulations, in cooperation with other project leads.
- Analyze and evaluate grant applications, proposals, and awards, as well as subcontracts, to ensure adherence to grants and subcontract management policies.
- Ensure proper negotiation of grant and subcontract terms and conditions.
- Review and analyze grant and subcontract budgets for allowability, allocability, reasonableness, and consistency.
- Ensure timely and efficient DI activity management.
- Ensure post-award grant and subcontract management in accordance with relevant regulations, including but not limited to reporting, audits, and performance monitoring in accordance with DAI policies and USAID regulations.
- Apprise grantees and sub-awardees of the responsibilities, requirements, and policies and procedures to be followed during the life of the grant or the subcontract.
- Support institutional strengthening among grantees to ensure effective grant implementation.
- Recommend innovative approaches to improve grant and DI activities.
- Ensure complete back up documentation for all grants and subcontracts is maintained in DAI systems, including TAMIS and hard copy files.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance and Administration for successful achievement of grants and DI objectives.
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Grants and Procurement Manager directly reports to the Director of Finance and Administration and coordinates closely with the field-based Grants and Procurement Officers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a similar role managing grants and/or subcontract award implementation and procurement on donor-assistance programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID procurement, grants and subcontract management and administrative principles and regulations
- Strong communications skills and ability to negotiate effectively
- Proven problem-solving skills and exceptional customer relations when dealing with both internal and external parties
- Well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement, high ethical standards, and operational focus
- Fluency in English is required
How to Apply For DAI Global LLC Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the DAI Global LLC Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.