Job Vacancy Opened at Bayport Financial Services for Application | How to Apply.
The Bayport Financial Services Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bayport Financial Services Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Bayport Financial Services recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Bayport Financial Services jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bayport Financial Services Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, your job purpose will be to provide administrative and secretarial support including managing calendar of appointments, making travel arrangement and compiling documents. The Personal Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Management teams. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Secretarial support including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments, as required.
- Responsible for organizing the Executives travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental and meeting schedules for trips.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to Executive office including phone calls, emails, letters and walk-ins.
- Ability to handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Responsible for managing the Executive’s personal daily schedule in line with their daily requirements.
- Organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Executive office.
- Stakeholder liaison and management for Executive office for all local and international visitors.
Establish, maintain and manage an accessible electronic database and paper filling system.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Executive Management.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in any Business related discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an Executive office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Experience of managing relationships at all levels including Senior Executives
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, external partners and clients.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/BEHAVIOURAL QUALITIES:
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Pays attention to detail
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : February 28, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bayport Financial Services Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!