Job Vacancy Opened at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy for Application | How to Apply.
The Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Work with the IT Manager to oversee the annual IT budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems for the institution.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Take the lead in selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Report development and generation from internal systems.
- Management of IT governance, risk management and compliance matters
- IT Vendor management
- Ensure availability of systems at all times
- Monitoring and supporting internet, website and security infrastructure.
- Review logs to access security threats and ensure timely escalations
- Undertaking any other tasks that may reasonably be requested by Senior Management/COO
- Conduct and Lead Researches and implementation of technological strategic solutions.
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Management and leadership skills.
- Technical management
- Strategic planning
- Multi-tasking and time-management Skills
- Database development and management
- Network and system administration
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field
- Masters’s Degree in any of the above fields will be plus
- Must have Valid Certification in Cisco /Fortinet/ITTL/Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019
- Must have at least a minimum of 4 – 6 years of work experience in the same or similar
- Proven experience in managing IT Systems and Software Support
- Must have experience in Server Management, Data Management and PABX Administration
- Proven experience in Networking
- Experience in Software Development will be added advantage
Method of Application
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!