Job Vacancy Opened at John Snow Health Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The John Snow Health Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
John Snow Health Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The John Snow Health Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The John Snow Health Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of John Snow Health Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
John Snow Health Zambia, Limited (JSH) seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the Director of Strategic Information position for a USAID-funded Total Market Approach project, titled “Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity” in Zambia. The purpose of this activity is to improve health outcomes for Zambians by increasing the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector.
Should JSH be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Lusaka.
The Director of SI will report to the JSH Chief of Party and will be in charge of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning for this award. S/he will also be responsible for the sharing of information among stakeholders and for towards activity implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems to evaluate performance
- Produce reports in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Ensure that activity data, result and learning are used to inform activity implementation and shared with stakeholders
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, or other relevant discipline
- Progressive experience in in mid/senior position as monitoring, evaluation, and research (MER) in the public health field or of large, complex markets
- Demonstrated hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems, preferably for health programs
- Detailed knowledge of Zambia’s national Health Management Information Systems
- Excellent report writing, analytical and communication skills, including oral presentation skills
- Proven skills in knowledge management and dissemination of research or evaluation findings
Supervision and Reporting:
The Director of Strategic Information will work under the guidance and supervision of the COP.
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to [email protected]. In the subject line, please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that reference the position in the subject line will be reviewed. Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Please note that you do not need to apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
John Snow Health Zambia, Limited is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the John Snow Health Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!