Job Vacancy Opened at Marie Stopes Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Marie Stopes Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Marie Stopes Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Marie Stopes Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Marie Stopes Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Marie Stopes Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Marie Stopes Zambia (MSZ) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive and sexual healthcare. MSZ is part of the global network that is Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSZ subscribes to the MSI goal and mission, which is to prevent unwanted births and to ensure the individual’s right to Children by Choice not Chance. Marie Stopes Zambia (MSZ) seeks qualified Service Providers with clinical experience and training in the complete SRH package including FP (family planning), ANC (antenatal care), STI treatment, HIV (PMTCT, ART and HCT) to help implement Marie Stopes’ mission. The Service Providers will be based in Lusaka and Ndola.
1. Overall quality inputs into service delivery points, includes
- Provide a complete and comprehensive Sexual Reproductive Health with emphasis on;
- HIV Counselling and Testing
- Contact tracing for index cases
- Referral for access to ART
- Access to full choice of contraception
- Care for victims of SGBV (sexual gender based violence) and safe abortion care according to MSIZ clinical protocols and any other service identified by MSZ.
- Preparation of procedure rooms and/or setup of outreach sites for specified procedures.
- Prescribe and dispense drugs as required
2. Proper use of medical equipment and supplies:
- Ensures the correct disinfection and sterilization of equipment, instruments, material, linen and premises according to MSZ protocols.
- Maintaining instruments and equipment e.g. to avoid rusty and broken items.
- Notifies the Line Manager Manager of repairs, maintenance or replacement of equipment and instruments.
- Ensure proper stock management i.e. proper storage of medical supplies, ordering supplies in good time to avoid stock outs, regular stock counts.
3. Participating in the provision of high quality care to clients including:
- Proper counselling of clients and being responsive to client needs.
- Adherence to MSZ clinical guidelines
- Implementing a smooth, efficient client flow to reduce waiting time
- Monitoring and evaluating client care continuously and make recommendations
4. Emergency Management
- Ensure that emergency equipment is available and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure that appropriate emergency drugs are available at all times
- Manage complications promptly and transfer clients following emergency preparedness and client transfer guidelines
- Prepare incident reports for any complication that occurs
- Follows the appropriate waste management protocol.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness by following infection prevention guidelines including specific safety measurements.
6. Arranging for service statistics and evaluation of services through on-going data collection, research and evaluation
- Maintaining accurate records
- Collecting of data and production of monthly reports
- Promotion of MSZ services through information and education programmes, cross-selling and other marketing/promotion activities
- Working closely with other health professionals such as MoH staff
- Keeping up to date with medical technology through frequent updates
- Professional nursing, midwifery or clinical officer qualification from a recognised institution
- Non-judgemental and adolescent friendly attitude
- Experience in providing FP and other SRH services
- Preferred NGO experience
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Capacity to support and train other health providers
- Honest, hardworking, team player and result oriented
- IT literate with strong computer skills
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Strong written, reading and spoken English language skills
- Advocacy skills: able to influence stakeholders through effective communication in a demanding external environment
- Results orientated
- High standards of performance and commitment to excellence
Attitude / Motivation:
- Committed to Reproductive Health
- Must be pro-choice and support reproductive health rights for all
- Keen to pursue personal development
Kindly note that no private or public sector practice allowed, MSZ requires total loyalty and commitment to MSZ clients.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected].
Deadline for applications: Monday 4th May, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: MSI takes a zero tolerance approach to fraud and bribery, terrorism, money laundering, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or any safeguarding issues. Applicants will be subjected to a Police Clearance Check and Reference Checks.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Marie Stopes Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!