Job Vacancy Opened at Marie Stopes Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Marie Stopes Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Marie Stopes Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Marie Stopes Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Marie Stopes Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Marie Stopes Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Marie Stopes Zambia (MSZ) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and reproductive healthcare. MSZ is part of the global network that is Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSZ subscribes to the MSI goal and mission, which is to prevent unwanted births and to ensure the individual’s right to Children by Choice not Chance.
It is a role requirement that the job holder must fully support the concept of Child Protection, zero tolerance for fraud and bribery and comply with, promote and live MSI CORE VALUES: mission driven, customer focused, results orientated, pioneering, sustainable and people centered.
Marie Stopes Zambia (MSZ) seeks a Clinical Quality Advisor for a DFID funded UNFPA administered project; to help in ensuring high clinical standards and service delivery throughout Zambia. MSZ seeks a talented individual with proven skills and experience who will work collaboratively within the Management Team to achieve Marie Stopes Zambia’s objectives. The post requires frequent travel within Zambia.
Reporting to: Director of Clinical Services
Clinical Quality Standards and Client Care
- Ensuring clinical teams understand and follow all current MSI protocols and have access to up-to-date manuals and policies
- Ensure all initiatives and recommendations by the Medical Development Team are effectively introduced through regular and effective supervision to check adherence to MSI protocols
- Ensure clinical team members understand GRZ and MSI objectives and goals and they effectively deliver services within their scope of competence and training
- Ensure proper and detailed records are maintained, including the efficient management of all complications and complaints including response times
- Undertake site internal quality audits of each team at least once per annum
- As a member of the Medical Advisory Team (MAT) within Zambia and thereby be part of the decision-making process of the team
- Assist the Health Services Department in the effective performance management of clinical staff; providing guidance and implementing corrective action where needed in liaison with the HR department
- Conduct mentorship of clinical staff where there is need
- Lead the quality team in clinical quality activities
- Ensure monthly clinical quality team meetings are conducted to coordinate team activities
Increasing Access to Family Planning and Safe Abortion Services
- Delivery of safe and effective bilateral tubal ligations following MSI procedure
- Raise awareness of client’s rights and ensure all client’s receive full access to MSZ or partner services
- Deliver clinical training to GRZ staff and partners in long term family planning methods, safe abortion and post abortion care as needed
Income Generation and Business Mindedness
- Assist in effective communication between Support Office and Clinical teams to maximise performance
- Lead technological and other innovation in the business to drive forward more efficient systems and optimise performance of clinical teams (i.e., patient flow, clinic set-up, record taking)
- Monitor clinical teams and centres for appropriate branding, environment professionalism and customer service
- Assist Marketing and Health Services with monitoring client satisfaction
Team Member Recruitment and Development
- Assist the HR department with recruitment of clinical staff
- Ensure that the optimum number of team members is maintained per clinical team
- Provide support for service providers in need of greater clinical training
- Build, motivate and maintain effective teams including through periodic working directly with teams to assess their performance according to set clinical standards
- Identify appropriate training needs within teams; and arrange for training in consultation with the Director of Clinical Services
- Zambian Registered Medical Doctor (essential); any other Social Science, Public Health, Business or Development course (desirable)
- Knowledge of clinical health, community outreach, family planning (including tubal ligations and comprehensive abortion care) (essential)
- Fluent in English- both oral and written
- At least 5 years experience in a senior management position, preferably in the health management, family planning, community development, and/or social marketing industry
- Proven track record of people management and leadership skills of not less than 2 years in a senior management position
- Experience of managing crises in a high risk environment, including clinical, management and legal components
- Able to develop and articulate clear strategic thinking
- Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- IT literate with strong computer skills
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets and to achieve organisational change
- Strong written, reading and spoken English language skills
- Advocacy skills: able to influence stakeholders through effective communication in a demanding external environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Results orientated
- Committed to Reproductive Health
- Believe in the role of the private sector to deliver quality healthcare
- Effective Coach/mentor
- High standards of performance and commitment to excellence
- Strategic thinker
- Good networker and communicator
- Must be pro-choice
Note: MSI takes a zero tolerance approach to fraud and bribery, terrorism, money laundering, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or any safeguarding issues. Applicants will be subjected to a Police Clearance Check and Reference Checks.
Deadline for applications: 10th July, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Marie Stopes Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!