Job Vacancy Opened at NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
NMS Infrastructure are engaged in fulfilling the terms of the 2022 Contract, for the Design and Build of three 200 bed Hospitals and 108 Mini Hospitals across Zambia for the Ministry of Health (MoH). As part of this contract, NMS Infrastructure now requires an experienced Document Control Coordinator (DCC) to manage the day to day receipt, distribution and physical/digital filing of all documents associated with a busy Contractor’s Office.
Job Title: Document Control Coordinator (DCC)
Reports to: Director and General Manager Zambia/NMSI Design Manager
Based at: NMSI, Lusaka Office but with occasional travel throughout Zambia
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up, copy, scan and securely store documents including drawings, specifications, correspondence and images
- Create and manage templates for various processes
- Manage all requests for documentation
- Securely file documents in physical and digital records and maintain an appropriate, retrievable system remains in place at all times.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure that they are up to date at all times.
- To liaise with and distribute project related information at every level of the project team and external parties as directed.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the processes around documentation within the project organisation.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports concerning any aspect of documentation control within the project.
Candidate Characteristics – The successful applicant will;
- Be extremely well organised and methodical
- Innovative in all aspects of document control and management
- Have previously held a senior DCC role within the construction sector
- Be self-motivated
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be adaptable
- Articulate and well presented
- Willing and able to travel occasionally at short notice
Method of Application
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is 27/03/2020 at 17:00.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the NMS Infrastructure Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!