Job Vacancy Opened at Yalelo for Application | How to Apply.
The Yalelo Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Yalelo Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Yalelo recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Yalelo jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yalelo Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Yalelo is seeking highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Quality Controllers with extensive experience in Food Processing Quality Control. The Quality Controllers will work closely with the Processing, Lake Operations, Hatchery teams, and the Quality Manager.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The role will be primarily based at the Yalelo farm in Siavonga.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Carry out Quality Control inspections as standard, Identify quality risks in the process plant and work with processing supervisor to close the risks.
The Right-Fit candidates will drive and facilitate the implementation of the Quality Management systems in line with:
- Quality standards
- Accurate results generated at specified times.
- Legislative requirements and Business process requirements
- Results are recorded and reported as per Yalelo standard manuals
- Non-conformance identified
- Out of control procedure adhered to
- Regulate quality standard operating procedures
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensuring that production processes are managed and maintained in a manner consistent with the requirements of ISO 22001:2018.
- Ensures compliance with the existing quality, housekeeping, and food safety management systems
- Ensures Adherence To Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Food Safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) Standards, And Product Quality Standards
Our Quality Controllers should have:
- A Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- Industry Experience: At least 1- 3 years’ work experience, preferably in food industry and Aquaculture industry
- Knowledge of aquaculture systems is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable about ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001; ISO22001:2018
- Analytical: Unpack Data and make sense of it – must be very strong
- Highly disciplined
- Ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or flexible shifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous
Honesty: Must always convey accurate data to management. Honesty is critical to help manage problem solve any issues.
Multi-tasking: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures exactly, every time.
Communication: Demonstrate effective communication and professionalism at all levels. Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
Great Attendance: Must be able to maintain attendance (48 hours/week) and work with limited supervision.
Judgment: Demonstrate professional judgment, relate all information and data to management. 100% accuracy expected and must be prepared to discuss any issues that deviate from normal laboratory procedures.
Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends including rotational shifts.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19th May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yalelo Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!