Job Vacancy Opened at Panagora Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Panagora Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Panagora Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Panagora Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Panagora Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Panagora Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Organizational Development (OD) Specialist for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded activity in Zambia, titled USAID Family Health and Nutrition. The goal of the USAID FHN activity is to strengthen the capacity of the Zambian public health system to sustainably deliver reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition (RMNCAH&N) services through improved service delivery capacity, strengthened health management and financial systems, and improved engagement of communities in health.
This is a long-term position to be located in Lusaka, Zambia. The position is contingent upon award.
The Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for activities and technical assistance related to strengthening organizational/institutional capacity at various health systems levels in Zambia.
- Conduct situational analyses/rapid assessments of organizational/institutional development and capacity strengths and gaps to further health care delivery and integration and improve quality care and efficiencies
- Develop recommendations and tailored OD and capacity building strategies to improve performance of MOH, provinces, districts and facilities across a variety of health systems strengthening areas, including but not limited to planning, financial management, health management information systems, performance management, supervision, and data for decision-making
- Lead ongoing implementation of OD initiatives including creation of required OD resources and tools, working closely with technical resources across the activity
- Support institutionalization of capacity strengthening approaches, including development of sustainability framework
- Provide technical support to revise strategic and other organizational plans, policies and procedures and template documents as needed
- Advanced degree in public health, international development, business, or related relevant field
- At least 7 years of demonstrated capacity and experience designing, implementing, and managing organizational development and institutional capacity building activities
- Experience leading organizational development research and analysis of gaps for program design, desk reviews, analyses, and other similar kinds of assessments
- Skills in developing OD related tools and resources
- Experience collaborating with host country institutions, private sector, other public sector organizations, and/or local partners
- Strong communication, facilitation, training and teamwork skills
- Must be a legal resident of Zambia
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 July, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Panagora Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!