Job Vacancy Opened at PKF Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The PKF Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
PKF Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The PKF Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The PKF Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PKF Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PKF Zambia is part of PKF International global family of independent firms bound by shared commitment to quality, integrity and creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. We have offices in over 400 locations, we operate in more than 150 countries across our 5 regions, and specialize in providing high quality audit, accounting and tax, and advisory solutions to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
To cater for our growing clientele, we are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of our tax practice. The desired candidate to serve our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving best results on various tax assignments
Tax Manager Job Accountabilities
- Deliver full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Maintain relationships and communicate with clients on tax matters
- Assist clients on tax planning and review complex tax issues
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Guide, train and manage tax staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
Requirements for the Tax Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business from a recognized institution in Accounting or an MSC in Taxation. Having a professional accounting qualification such as CA Zambia or ACCA would be an added advantage
- Extensive practical experience (5 years or above) in local taxation and international tax;
- Experience in handling transfer pricing assignment will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax audits, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships and meeting set deadline
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Previous experience with an audit firm will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Method of Application
Those who are interested in a career in a professional firm can apply to;
The Tax Partner PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants 30G Sable Road Sable House, Kabulonga P. O. Box 31290, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel: (+260 211) 267115 /119
E-mail: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PKF Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!