Job Vacancy Opened at Progress Medical Center for Application | How to Apply.
The Progress Medical Center Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Progress Medical Center Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Progress Medical Center recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Progress Medical Center jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Progress Medical Center Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Biomedical Scientist will assist in accurate patient diagnosis through the delivery of a high-quality laboratory service that includes Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Serology, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Parasitology and other Pathological Studies.
- Carry out sampling, testing, measuring accurately, recording and analyzing of results according to PMC standard operating procedures.
- Preparing specimens and samples following strict safety precautions.
- Follow all prevention and safety precautions in accordance with national and Hospital guideline.
- Ensure patients particulars on specimen container collaret with those on patients request forms.
- Maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment with caution and care.
- Receive blood from the Blood Bank, test, and record accurate and detailed information prior to blood transfusion in line with national and local procedures.
- Competent in handling and storing chemicals and reagents.
- Responsible for maintaining required cold chain regulations.
- Responsible for monitoring expiry dates on all reagents and chemicals.
- Responsible for accurately completing all patient billing files.
- Responsible for monitoring adequate stock levels and maintaining minimum/maximum levels.
- Calibrate equipment by applying approved testing procedures.
- Serves as a technical resource by participating in staff training and answering questions from other health professionals.
- Identify and communicate abnormal patient results by alerting the requesting doctor promptly.
- Use and maintain correct personal protective equipment (PPE) such as eye protection, lab coats and gloves.
- Promptly report any potential hazards, breakages and faults to relevant authorities
- Read the material safety data sheets for any hazardous products that you use and adhere to all safety recommendations.
- Maintain patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential at all times.
- Carry out instructions as ordered / requested by supervisor.
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
- BSc in biomedical sciences.
- HPCZ valid Registration
- 3 years or more work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Computer Skills
- Should be 30yrs and above.
Method of Application
Closing date: April 3rd, 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Progress Medical Center Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!