Job Vacancy Opened at Tetra Tech for Application | How to Apply.
The Tetra Tech Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Tetra Tech Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Tetra Tech recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Tetra Tech jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tetra Tech Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Tetra Tech is recruiting for a Country Coordinator for the USAID-funded Integrated Land and Resource Governance (ILRG) project in Zambia. The ILRG project is supporting land administration in customary areas of Zambia; building the capacity of chiefdoms and civil society organizations through technical assistance on land documentation processes and data management; facilitating integrated development planning; supporting improved forest and wildlife management; advancing women’s economic empowerment; and engaging with government on inclusive land and resource policy and law. While activities will be undertaken in different parts of Zambia, this position will be located in the main office in Lusaka, with frequent trips to Chipata, Petauke, and the locations of other ILRG partners.
The Country Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing quality assurance/quality control of all ILRG Zambia deliverables;
- Providing leadership, supervision, and direction to the project’s partners and consultants;
- Maintaining government relationships with Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Department of National Parks and Wildlife, Ministry of Local Government, and Ministry of Chiefs and Traditional Affairs;
- Coordinating the preparation of work plans that define the activities to be carried out under the project, of progress reports that update the client on project implementation, and of all other major project deliverables defined in the contract;
- Ensuring that contractual obligations are met and that annual work plans are being successfully implemented;
- Meeting with USAID/Zambia client and carrying out frequent phone calls and coordination with ILRG global team and USAID/Washington;
- Managing project personnel;
- Representing project in country at conferences, seminars, and other professional meetings;
- Overseeing financial and administrative performance and compliance in line with USAID regulations and Zambian law; and
- Conducting Monitoring and evaluation.
- MSc/PhD in one or more of the following: land, natural resource management, anthropology/sociology, database management, GIS, forestry, or wildlife
- At least 15 years of relevant technical experience within the above technical area
- At least 5 years of program and financial management experience
- Previous management of USAID programs for international contractors is desirable
- Data and data management proficiency preferred.
- GIS, mapping, and cartography experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to represent the program with high-level government officials and customary authorities is required.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in Zambia for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
Method of Application
Email your CV/Résumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Zambia Country Coordinator. The cover letter should describe how the candidate meets the above criteria, broader interest in rural and peri-urban land rights, and why he/she would be a good fit for the project.
Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tetra Tech Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!