Job Vacancy Opened at Prudential Life Assurance Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Prudential Life Assurance Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Prudential Life Assurance Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Prudential Life Assurance Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Prudential Life Assurance Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Prudential Life Assurance Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PRUDENTIAL LIFE ASSURANCE ZAMBIA
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsible for providing overall strategic direction and leadership to the Operations & Information Technology functions of the company.
Key Result Areas:
- Participating in Company’s business-planning process to present operations perspective on issues and evaluate the business impact of any decisions that may be considered.
- Management of the operations of underwriting, Premium Administration, Claims process, IT operations and Corporate Liaison.
- Be accountable for the aggregate plan and delivery of systems, operations, and the general operating model of the company.
- Ensure that business change projects are delivered in line with directions from Executive Management.
- Developing operational guidelines in line with Company’s risk parameters.
- Analyse effectiveness of processes and systems in use and recommend corrective action or automation.
- Contribute to the development of business strategy by providing a view on potential improvements for products or services and an assessment of the existing situation and anticipated changes in the external environment.
- Manage departmental budgets escalate out of budgets items to the Managing Director for approval.
- Review performance against balanced scorecard components as prescribed by Executive Management, discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
- Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.
- To be an integral part and driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision-making process.
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders, government, suppliers, etc. to ensure correct focus and direction for the company at operations and technology level.
- Accountable for driving the business model under the COO environment
- Serve on external committees where applicable
- Ensure that risk is effectively addressed in all aspccts of the business
- Ensure that a proper infrastructure (systems and staff complement) is maintained and developed for the company.
- Driving the technology and digital roadmap of the company
- Set up and maintenance of IT infrastructure, systems and Network for the entire company
- Set up and maintenance of Management Information System across the company
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and peers on Executive Management to ensure the correct focus
- Provide clear directions on strategic goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of high caliber professionals, creating succession to key roles and enhancing management capability.
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions
- Ensure that managers create effective workforce plans and recruitment demands plans for their areas.
- Review Performance Improvement reports to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Has Ieadership and management abilities to oversee thc Company
- Possesses a passion to help team members and clients
- Detail-oriented, Goal-oriented, task driven
- Strong process and planning orientation
- Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
- Ability to delegate to the right team members
Educntional and Experience Requirements aryl Preferences:
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Actuarial Science
- Should have a Post Graduate degree or MBA from any recognized University/Institute
- Insurance Certificate and experience will be added advantage
- Should have a minimum of 15 years work experience in Life Insurance or Banking-Financial services. of which a minimum of 5 Years should be in Senior Management
- Financial reporting capabilities including budgeting and cash flow management
- Strong general IT infrastructure knowledge
- Strong human capital management knowledge
- Good business acumen and understanding of product development and pricing
- Good Project management experience
- Effective Asset liability management in life insurance
How to Apply
Applications attaching Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational qualifications should be sent to the email below not later than Friday 14th February, 2020.
Email: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Prudential Life Assurance Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!