Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust (ZHECT) is an indigenous Zambian Non-Governmental, not for profit Organisation (NGO), registered under the laws of Zambia and dedicated to providing high quality health services, social behaviour change interventions, research and capacity building for the improvement of the health status and general wellness of people. ZHECT has accumulated a wealth of experience in providing Sexual Reproductive Health, HIV prevention and mitigation services to organisations and communities mainly in Zambia but also within Southern and East African Communities. ZHECT is therefore focused on HIV/AIDS/STI/Unplanned Pregnancy/Gender Based Violence prevention, provision of Sexual Reproductive Health services, and Social and Economic Empowerment among vulnerable and hard to reach communities.
ZHECT is applying for funding to implement a 5-year project to reach men, adolescents, women of reproductive age, and PLHIV with high quality private sector health services and would like to invite applicants for the positions listed below. These are contingent positions and will only apply once funding is secured.
DIRECTOR MONITORING, EVALUATION and RESEARCH
The Director Monitoring, Evaluation Research, and Learning (MER) will be in charge of the monitoring, evaluation, research and learning components of the program. The position will be responsible for developing monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (MER) systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets, and a plan to evaluate performance. He or she will also develop a research agenda for the program and ensure methodological rigor of research undertaken. The MER Director will also oversee the development and submission of timely, accurate, and complete reporting.
- Designs and oversees the monitoring, evaluation and research activities of the project.
- Leads the design, development, planning and implementation of assessments and project evaluation activities. This includes development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers and intervention-linked research;
- Develops strategies and tools for the design and implementation of monitoring of specific technical components;
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, developing and setting up systems for the timely collection, management, analysis and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet donor reporting requirements;
- Focuses on strengthening the M&E system, building capacity of partners and staff, and improving alignment and support to ZHECT M&E systems.
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the project M&E system strengthening actions. Provides guidance on information systems for quality assurance, as well as best practices documentation and reporting.
- Works closely with project heads to co-design monitoring tools, select indicators, and determine field monitoring responsibilities. Works to ensure tool compatibility and coordination within the M&E framework as well as consistency with national and donor requirements.
Qualifications and key competencies
- A Master’s Degree or higher in statistics, evaluation, public health, international development, social sciences, or relevant field.
- A minimum of eight years of progressively responsible experience working in monitoring, research and learning on public health programs
- Documented hands on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems for health programs in developing countries including data quality assurance
- Demonstrated expertise in rigorous quantitative and qualitative research
- Familiarity with market data (collection and interpretation) and measurement of total market approaches preferred.
- Proven ability to produce professional quality English-language documents such as progress reports, case studies, and research protocols.
Method of Application
Please email application, CV, and copies of supporting academic qualifications to: [email protected] or post/deliver to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Zambia Health Education and Communications Trust,
Plot No. 1551, Church Road, Fair View area,
Post Net no. 221, P/B E835,
Clearly indicate the position applied for.
The closing date for receiving all applications is 10th July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!