Job Vacancy Opened at Zambian Governance Foundation for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambian Governance Foundation Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambian Governance Foundation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambian Governance Foundation recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambian Governance Foundation jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambian Governance Foundation Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Zambian Governance Foundation for Civil Society’s mandate is to strengthen local communities and civil society capacities to unlock and utilize available and untapped resources for sustainable development. ZGF has a strong belief that local communities have the power and resourcefulness to shape their own development without relying on external aid. To achieve this, ZGF has been providing access to grants, capacity development and other resources to local CSOs and CBOs across Zambia, using a non-thematic approach, and working with communities to nurture community philanthropy.
ZGF now wishes to recruit an individual who fully subscribes to ZGF’s ethos and actively supports the programme team in advancing civil society and community development. You will work alongside the Communications and IT Specialists to create meaningful and appealing visuals that supports ZGF’s communications work.
As an intern you will be exposed to an exciting working environment where you can demonstrate your passion and where your creativity and curiosity can thrive.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with producing content in the form of programme descriptions, human interest stories, photographs and video clips;
- Update ZGF social media platforms regularly, ensuring fresh content daily to the site’s homepage and feeds;
- Design all ZGF print and web, advertising, signage and audio visuals for projects and events;
- Graphically design communication materials for ZGF with innovative approaches to enhance visibility and impact;
- Identify communication opportunities and make suggestions for communication products or activities;
- Monitor and report on the results of ZGF communication activities, including social media campaigns, events and any feedback received on communication products;
- Assist with the organisation of any events, meetings, etc. in the context of the programme activities and ZGF’s external communications.
The ideal candidate MUST display:
- Proven knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other software application;
- Experience working in WordPress;
- A deep knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong interviewing and writing skills.
The following skills are a PLUS:
- Basic HTML coding;
- Video editing.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an application comprising application letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]. The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 14th February 2020. Should we decide to take your application further, we will get in touch with you.
9 Mansansa Close, Rhodes Park, Lusaka, Tel: +260 211 239413, Fax +260 211 238380, e-mail: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambian Governance Foundation Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!