Winrock International Job Vacancies forLead, Energy Technologies and Fuels Position & How to Apply.
The Winrock International Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Winrock International Recruitment 2019
The Winrock International Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Winrock International recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Winrock International Job Positions 2019
Winrock is seeking a professional to lead the technology and fuels component of an anticipated USAID-funded project in Zambia to scale up clean cooking technologies and fuels, while reducing charcoal production and use. The Lead for Energy Technologies and Fuels will oversee a range of activities to support local and international private companies to introduce and/or scale up low emission energy technologies and fuels for cooking, and will supervise a team of technical advisors supporting private companies to meet their clean cooking technology/fuel sales targets.
The role holder will seek to promote the clean cooking sector by increasing the visibility of Zambia’s clean cooking efforts through events and international platforms. This position is contingent on receipt of donor funding.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, or engineering; Masters degree preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible professional experience
- Financial management skills and experience
- Zambia experience
- Experience working for a renewable energy technology company, or for a non-profit organization supporting private sector renewable energy deployment
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team of transaction advisors and monitoring staff performance
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with private sector companies
- Experience with challenge grants for innovative companies preferred
- Experience working for USAID-funded projects preferred
- Experience with technical advisory services preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate staff and partners to be accountable for project outcomes.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong track record in meeting deliverables and deadlines and ability to provide oversigh
How to Apply For Winrock International Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Winrock International Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.