Winrock International Job Vacancies for Field Technical Assistant Position & How to Apply.
The Winrock International Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Winrock International Recruitment 2019
The Winrock International Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Winrock International recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Winrock International Job Positions 2019
ARISE is a high-quality, results-oriented program to prevent and help eliminate child labor through improved awareness of the hazards of child labor, greater livelihoods opportunities for vulnerable households, and improved access to education for children and youth. This is a six-month position with an anticipated start date of August 1, 2019.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Field Technical Assistant (FTA) is responsible for supporting planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, networking and reporting on and documenting program activities.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Facilitate Community Action Processes (CAP) to reduce child labor-
- Work with the team to assess the current planning, gaps and best ways on how the ARISE groups/structures can best sustain themselves.
- Facilitate capacity building trainings to the different ARISE groups and structures to equip them with technical know-how on the development Community Action Plans (CAPs).
- Work with the groups to develop operational guidelines and other community level monitoring to further strengthen their capacity to implement activities in their CAPs.
- Facilitate review meetings for ARISE groups/structures to enhance understanding of the CAPs and on how other stakeholders can support the groups/structures such as Community Based Organizations (CBOs), district level extension workers, teachers etc.
2. SBCC activities, Networking and collaboration
- Working with other ARISE staff, assist in the organization of ARISE awareness days, donor visits, and other field visits.
- Participate in the SBCC assessment and assist in the roll -out of SBCC activities as per the “ARISE Messaging Matrix”
- Work with ministry extension workers and other change agents to ensure follow up for referrals for psycho-social care and other services for child beneficiaries, provide technical assistance, support VSL groups, etc.
- Participate in ARISE scale-up preparation activities such as development of the CS checklist, field visits, KAP survey etc.
- Attend district and ward meetings with relevant stakeholders when possible to inform them of programmatic activities for their buy-in and support of the project’s goals.
3. Program Monitoring, Report writing and documentation
- Work with the CCLCs to collect/verify data from ARISE groups, schools, etc. and submit it to the Field Coordinator monthly.
- Compile monthly field reports on programmatic achievements and concerns.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Winrock.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION: Successful candidates will have solid experience facilitating, monitoring, and reporting on programs in complex rural environments with a wide variety of stakeholders. Specific experience and specialization in at least one of the following is required: child labor prevention/eradication, agricultural training/education, youth development, community mobilization, and/or economic empowerment.
- A diploma in community development, education, social welfare, agriculture, or other relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least five years’ experience in community centered programming
- A strong understanding of community development and group dynamics.
- Technical knowledge in savings and entrepreneurship is preferred.
- Experience in capacity building, especially community training, is desired.
- Strong skills in interpersonal relations, communication, and collaboration with the donor and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to the highest ethical standards required.
- Candidates should be able to ride a motorbike.
- Fluent English and Lozi language ability is required.
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply For Winrock International Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Winrock International Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.