Job Vacancy Opened at Bank of Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Bank of Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Bank of Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Bank of Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Bank of Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bank of Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
ASSISTANT MANAGER – PAYMENT SYSTEMS OVERSIGHT, HO (4 POSTS)
To carry out assessments of systemically important payment systems in order to promote safe and efficient payment Systems that ensure financial stability and to plan and conduct compliance onsite and offsite inspections on designated payment systems in order to promote a safe and efficient national payment Systems.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive assessments of systemically important financial market infrastructures against the Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures (PFMIs).
- Prepare assessment reports within appropriate time frame.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of self-assessment reports by operators of systemically important payment systems.
- Conduct interviews and inspections to verify accuracy of information submitted in self-assessment reports.
- Prepare consolidated reports on self-assessments for publication and disclosure to the public on the Bank of Zambia website.
- Co-ordinate training of operators of systemically important payment systems and conduct inductions and on-going training of operators.
- Provide regular updates to self-assessment manuals and frameworks.
- Participate in the development/review of the regional oversight framework.
- Plan and prepare inspection programmes.
- Conduct compliance on-site and off-site inspections of designated payment systems to check that they are sound, operating in line with license conditions and the established legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Prepare inspection reports.
- Collect and analyse payment systems data and prepare reports for submission to the monetary and supervisory policy committees and other stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports for Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA (in Economics, Finance, Banking) or ACCA/CIMA/ACA/Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIOB)
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Knowledge in economics, banking or finance knowledge.
- Strong analysis and writing abilities.
- Experience in relevant reputable organization.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of payments systems.
- Ability to work well in a team, share technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that the positions are on Fixed Term Contracts of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 16 March, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bank of Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!