Job Vacancy Opened at PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors for Application | How to Apply.
The PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PKF Zambia is part of PKF International global family of independent firms bound by shared commitment to quality, integrity and creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. We have offices in over 400 locations and we operate in more than 150 countries across 5 continents, and specialize in providing high quality audit, accounting and tax, and advisory solutions to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
To cater for our growing clientele, we are looking for an experienced Tax Senior to be part of the operations of our tax practice at our Livingstone branch. The desired candidate to serve our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving best results on various tax assignments. As a member on our tax services team, the Tax Senior will apply his/ her industry knowledge and experience to the following
Tax Senior – Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have a good understanding of local and international tax principles including transfer pricing.
- Must be Conversant with ZRA online portal.
- Attend to tax account reconciliations for all tax types.
- Attend to notices and various correspondence received from tax authorities.
- Must be able to prepare and attend to Tax Audits.
- Prepare/review and submit quarterly provisional and annual corporate income tax returns.
- Prepare/review and submit monthly Pay as You Earn, NAPSA, Value Added Tax and Withholding tax returns.
- Develop junior staff in the team through on-the job coaching.
- Provide tax compliance support for audit teams on clients where tax issues are more complex.
- Research, prepare/review tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters.
- Prepare corporate income and deferred tax computations for audit provisioning for clients.
- Attend to correspondence with clients on information regarding technical developments as well as the application of local and international tax issues.
Requirements for the Tax Senior
- Must be a registered ZICA member
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or an MSC in Taxation or professional accounting qualification such as CA Zambia or ACCA or CIMA.
- Extensive practical experience (3 years or above) in both local and international taxation;
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax audits, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships and meeting set deadline.
- An efficient approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Previous experience with an audit firm will be an added advantage
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Method of Application
Those who are interested in a career in a Professional firm should send their applications to the Email address below for the Attention of the Tax Partner by 9th April 2020.
The Tax Partner
PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Sackville House, Akapelwa Street
P. O. Box 60050, Livingstone, Zambia
Tel: (+260 213) 320337 / 321476
E-mail: [email protected]
N.B. All applicants are encouraged to send applications through Email as a preventive measure in the light of the COVID-19 situation.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!