Job Vacancy Opened at Standard Chartered Bank for Application | How to Apply.
The Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Standard Chartered Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Standard Chartered Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- The role holder is required to market and manage Personal/Business Banking customer relationships through proactive and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ business to increase wallet share for NTP & NTB
- Acquire profitable new customers for Personal/Business Banking through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality advisory relationships that include effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions.
- To increase the number of active clients using the digital platforms to execute FX transactions in collaboration with segments.
- To manage and effectively control bank foreign currencies with Branches and Customers in collaboration with WMPS dealers.
- To manage and effectively control bank retail foreign exchange with a view to maximise earnings with strict compliance that all transactions are performed with Central Bank regulations and Group Market Risk Limits.
- To proactively market branches for referrals and FX business and promote co-ordination between branches and Financial Markets.
- Directly work with customers to deepen and secure new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of foreign exchange products and services.
- Analyse and review quality of potential and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- May be requested to co-ordinate country or regional initiatives within WMPS.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- To regularly visit the branches and agencies with the objective of providing support in marketing their customers, disseminating information on Financial Markets products and understanding their Financial Markets needs.
- To maintain constant relationship with BB and Personal customers through site visits and telephone calls.
- Market new FX, FI & Wealth Lending products.
- To identify opportunities for cross – selling and referral to other SCB lines through developing and maintaining a close understanding of customers’ businesses.
- Conduct Portfolio reviews jointly with Relationship Managers.
- Ensure that sweeps and adjustments are posted before start of new day’s work.
- Ensure deals reversals are done as per Cancel & Amend Policy.
- Authority is hereby granted to prepare the FX Board rate submissions for publication.
- All FX Board rates must be duly approved in a maker/checker process before publication
- All submissions to the Central bank must be copied to the HoFM, FX trader, Head WMPS, and BORM.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates.
- Work closely with product partners (retail banking ,cash management) in order to come up with ways to improve value addition to clients, as well as increase cross sell ratio per customer
- Liaise with RMs and SCB product specialists in other regions in which particular customers are active, in order to exchange information on the customer, to introduce the customer to other SCB products, and contribute generally to the relevant regional or global customer database.
- Provide spot and forward FX to clients at competitive rates in line with the WMPS pricing guidelines
- Identify client financial risks and come up with structured solutions.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of economic conditions and market trends, on which to base informed dialogue with customers concerning the market risks in their business.
- Generate and distribute information relating to market conditions, forex rates, and any other relevant information to both internal and external customers.
- Generate and maintain a database of all customers in line with KYC requirements, segmentation and revenue contribution.
Respond speedily and positively to all requests from customers for a specific transaction, or for more general advice, or introduction to a more appropriate contact within SCB, whether or not the request is from the specifically allocated group of customers.
- Ensure that at all times the customer documentation complies with the Group’s legal & compliance standards.
- Ensure alertness to risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying the customer, knowing the customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Process owner responsibility under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line for executing/completing and for supervising
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the firm. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them
- Be the first line defence, assessing the effectiveness of the control environment making sure there is governance oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Seek to understand the risk and control environment in country and drive rectification as required
- Ensure adequate and appropriate systems and controls are in compliance with Group policies, procedures, standards and codes, including those governing all Risk types, Compliance, Technology and Operations and Finance to ensure:
- that team members are capable of performing successfully in their roles
- there is clear oversight / supervision / decision making e.g. committees
- Ensure effective implementation of Risk Management framework throughout the organisation
- Risk appetite is clear and integral to the strategy with appropriate controls
- Effective processes in place to identify, manage, monitor and report risk
- Drive the systems and procedures to safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of information
- Regulatory & Business conduct: Provide oversight in line with the Standard Chartered Conduct Principals to ensure compliance with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements. This includes compliance with local banking laws, other applicable laws (e.g. laws governing securities activities, company law) and anti-money laundering regulations and guidelines.] This includes the responsibility for the conduct of individuals in the financial markets Sales Zambia ensuring behaviours set out in the Group Code of Conduct are followed and that Financial Markets Sales Zambia achieves the outcomes set out in the Conduct Principals and Pillars.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Understand and comply with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters. Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture.
- Local regulator prescribed responsibilities and Rationale for allocation.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- BOZ, SEC, Capital Markets, ACI – Financial Markets
- Serve as a Director of the Board of None]
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
Health and Safety (H&S)
- All staff must complete mandatory Safety & Security e-learning, and any other required safety and security training or briefings.
- Staff must clearly display staff ID cards always when on bank premises.
- All staff must ensure that their personnel and emergency contact details are up-to-date in PeopleSoft for emergency situations.
- Work-related accidents, incidents, illness, threats, unsafe conditions, or hazards must be reported by staff in accordance with the Incident Reporting and Investigation Standard.
- Loss or theft of technology such as laptops or mobile phones must be reported by staff to IT Helpdesk and country security in accordance with Lost/Stolen Physical Asset Reporting Procedure.
- All vehicles driven for work-related purposes must be managed and operated in accordance to the Driving and Vehicle Safety Standard.
- Organisers of social, sporting, employee volunteering and other work-related events are responsible for conducting risk assessments.
- Staff are prohibited to use, possess, sell, distribute, or be under the influence of illicit or illegally obtained prescription drugs at work.
- Staff must ensure that the consumption of alcohol does not impair their performance or pose a threat to the health, safety, or security of any person.
- The Group does not tolerate any type of workplace violence, including threats, threatening conduct, or other acts of aggression or violence committed by or against staff.
- Staff are required to report any form of violent behaviour / potential violent behaviour from any member of staff or visitor to their Line Manager or HR Department or the Safety and Security department or Speaking Up channel or external law enforcement in the event of imminent physical danger. The Group may support any prosecution by local law enforcement.
- To the extent permitted by local law, to provide a healthy, safe, and secure workplace, the Bank can conduct reasonable searches of Bank premises and searches of Staff and others while entering, on, or leaving Bank premises, including but not limited to personnel effects, vehicles, lockers, desks, clothing, and bags. Staff are required to comply with and facilitate any lawful and reasonable searches by the Bank.
- Firearms and weapons are prohibited on any Bank premise or at any off-site function, regardless of any licences or permits held, unless they are carried by on-duty: police, military personnel, or authorised security guards and personnel, and all in accordance with Group Security Operating Standard.
- Access to premises is provided in accordance with local regulatory requirements, and Group Security standards and processes. The Access Provisioning Team, Security Administrators, Line Managers, Area Access Administrators, and HR must adhere to these processes when authorising, changing, or revoking any access privileges.
- VCGM Shared Distribution
- Head Client Relationships
- Branch Managers
- Head Priority and Personal Segments
- FM ops
- Financial Markets Team
- Third Party Product Providers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Bank Of Zambia
- ACI – Financial Markets Association
- The employee will be required to provide support and cover for additional cluster responsibilities following the completion of the Southern Africa Cluster hubbing into Zambia.
- Minimum 5 o’level Credits or better including Mathematics & English
- University graduate, Professional Banking / Marketing.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years knowledge of Banking / FX sector with ability to understand the flows and processes of foreign exchange.
- ACI Dealing Certificate is (added advantage)
- Good marketing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer banking products with exposure to Trade Services, Treasury and Cash Management products and services.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Leadership, management, organisational and people management skills.
- Computer skills are essential
Method of Application
Closing Date : 08 April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!