Zambia International Trade Fair Job Vacancies for Internal Auditor – Audit and Risk Management Position & How to Apply.
The Zambia International Trade Fair Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Zambia International Trade Fair Recruitment 2019
The Zambia International Trade Fair Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Zambia International Trade Fair recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia International Trade Fair Job Positions 2019
Zambia International Trade Fair Limited situated in the Industrial Area in Ndola invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens for the position of:
1 x Internal AUDITOR – AUDIT AND Risk Management.
Zambia International Trade Fair Limited (ZITF) a Company owned by the Government Republic of Zambia (GRZ) through the Industrial Development Corporation is looking for a talented, energetic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified person for the position of Internal Auditor – Internal Audit & Risk Management. ZITF based in Ndola on the Copperbelt province provides an annual International platform for Industrial, Commercial and General exhibitions.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To produce professional audited reports for ZITF to reflect the organization’s transparency and accountability which meets contemporary accounting standards to ensure timely and accurate reporting of any departures from set policies and procedures. To ensure business risk is minimized and managed within acceptable levels to achieve the intended objectives.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills required
- A minimum of a Degree in Accountancy degree
- Professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA and ZICA will be an added advantage
- Membership to the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors
- High integrity and Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of risk analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting packages including Pastel accounting software
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar field
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing the adequacy of effectiveness of internal control systems
- Reviewing the compliance of established systems, policies and procedures against statutory compliance.
- Appraise the efficiency and effectiveness of economy with which company resources are deployed
- Ensure that operational risks are appropriately identified and managed well by the company.
- Ensure the company appropriates controls to controllable accepted risk areas.
- Develop and implement Annual Risk Identification and Audit Plans, and report appropriately.
Terms and conditions of Employment
- An initial three (3) years renewal contract based on performance.
How to Apply For Zambia International Trade Fair Job Vacancies
Interested candidates suitably qualified should enclose and submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates not later than Friday 6th September, 2019 to the following address:
The General Manager,
Zambia International Trade Fair Limited (ZITF),
Plot No. 2735, Liberia Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 71058.
NDOLA or email: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia International Trade Fair Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.