Job Vacancy Opened at Airtel Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Airtel Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Airtel Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Airtel Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Airtel Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
DEPARTMENT: Enterprise Business
VACANCY: Lead-Credit Control
LEVEL: Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Lusaka, Zambia
Credit Risk Management of Enterprise Business customers, Customer Onboarding and Billing processes to mitigate financial risk as well as Delivery of business KPIs like financials, strategic projects, revenue generation, process compliance and process improvement
REPORTING TO THE HEAD-BUSINESS SUPPORT, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
1) Credit Control and Risk Management:
- End-to-End adherence to the Dunning and Order to Bill Policies
- Management of the HBO Process end-to-end, and ensure reconciliations are conducted by on a monthly basis. Ensuring exceptions are actioned and closed timely
- Maintain an up-to-date contracts and HBO trackers
- Credit Assessment of prospect and existing post-paid customers to ascertain creditworthiness
- Ensure contracts are vetted and forwarded for activation within the agreed timelines in order to enhance sales and excellent customer experience, providing timely feedback to Customer
- Periodic review of Post-paid customers’ credit limits and usage limits to mitigate and control financial risk
- Provide timely and correct information flow to the customer on status of their accounts
- Timely reconciliation of Corporate accounts, driven with top 100 customers and giving maximum revenue
2) Billing and Provisioning:
- Own the process of activation, migration and deployment of service once sales process has been concluded
- Effective monitoring of provisioning of all activations, hierarchy mapping, accurate package attachments to ensure the right bill reaching the customer
- Participate in monthly bill run activities, that is, Hybrid top-ups, close on all HBO exceptions
- Design robust customer on boarding and communication model and ensure implementation
3) Process and Customer Experience:
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and partners for process changes and other initiatives for enhancing customer experience
- Ensure RM’s & Credit Controller allocated accounts are mapped to KAM
- Decrease customer complaints by ensuring all customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Disputes resolution & closure ownership
- Daily/weekly/monthly MIS reporting for KPI’s / Group reporting
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by Management
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a business/IT related field and/or other related work experience
- Ability to research, Analyze and Interpret complex information
- Good Analytical skills, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (MS Excel, MS Word, Power-point)
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED IN THE POST
- Preferably a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Strong background in Customer Acquisition, Re-engagement and Retention strategies.
- Credit Risk Management
- Ability to operate in a performance driven organization
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Business awareness, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of customer service performance standards, procedures and practices
- Sound knowledge of Airtel products and services
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both oral and written
- Personal Organisation
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 3rd April, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping or HIV/AIDS status
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Airtel Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!