Job Vacancy Opened at FSD Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The FSD Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
FSD Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The FSD Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The FSD Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of FSD Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambian Financial Sector Deepening Limited (FSD Zambia) is a Zambian organisation working closely with key players throughout the economy to ensure that all Zambians are financially healthy, particularly the most excluded and underserved. We help rural families, women, youth, low-income people, and other households in Zambia to understand and access a wide range of sustainable, comparable and affordable financial services. To expand financial inclusion, we collaborate with both public and private sector institutions to make financial markets work better. FSD Zambia enhances trust between clients and suppliers of financial services by helping to bring people together, cultivate understanding, stimulate innovation, and lower costs. In this way, all women, men, girls and boys can learn about, choose, and use a wide range of financial services that have the most positive impact on their lives. FSD Zambia enjoys the active support of financing partners UK Aid, SIDA, Rural Finance Expansion Programme (RUFEP) and Comic Relief/Jersey Overseas Aid.
About the Job
The Director – Gender and Financial Education is responsible primarily to provide results oriented leadership in designing, overseeing the implementation and management of the Women and Youth WIN programme of FSD Zambia. The Director is to be perceived as the expert in Gender and Inclusive Finance with greater understanding and experience in facilitation of responsive products and services delivery for underserved women, youth and persons living with disability. S/he is responsible for providing oversight, coordination and management of the conceptualisation, programming and implementation of all interventions and projects under the WIN thematic area. The position reports directly to FSD Zambia’s CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Gender and Development, Business Administration, Economics, International Development and Development Economics or Related Qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in facilitating the development of financial service markets;
- Demonstrated project management and donor engagement experience at senior management level.
- Strong management capabilities with excellent track record of providing organisational and leadership support to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of programmes and projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills with staff, stakeholders and partners with motivation for high quality service delivery.
- Proven experience in facilitation and motivation of responsive markets for women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and drive design, successful implementation and monitoring of programmes that focus on women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate creativity for inclusive service and products delivery for women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to package insights for purpose of programme adaptation and improvement.
FSD Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination due to disability, ethnicity, race, religion or gender. We strongly encourage people with disabilities who have the relevant skills and experience to apply.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th Feb, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the FSD Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!